Wednesday 26 September 2012

Calgary Home and Design show


So I went to the Calgary Home and Design show this past Saturday. It was such a beautiful day had a great drive from Red Deer, but I thought it was going to be much bigger then it was. And I was so sad I really was hoping to buy a new steamer!! That's ok because Red Deer hosts theirs in March so I am hoping to find one there!

It was nice to walk around and see all the booths and their amazing items. We ran into the hot tub guy that we had spoken to a while back, and oh man would it have been nice to bring one of those bad boys home. I am sure we will run into him in the Spring at the show.

So when I am all done with these 3 fundraisers and work projects for the remainder of the year, I am so looking forward to planning and designing up our booth for the home show. January 2, 2013 I can start working on it...hahahahaha - Crazy year....fabulous year, but very go - go - go - !

Some of my items for my booth are going to include chandeliers, wallpaper, wainscoting.....oh and furniture and pillows!!!! Can't wait looking forward to it.

3 comments:

  1. Interior design Calgary is very popular mean of designing your home nowadays as the Calgary tile is sturdy and it is too much easy to install and clean even. That is why people like to install the Calgary tiles in their homes to make their home beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great post without any doubt. The information shared is of top quality which has to get appreciated at all levels .

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are trying to redo our bathroom interior. Would you happen to know of a good place to find quality tile in Calgary ?

    ReplyDelete