Friday 21 September 2012

Getting ready for BTB

So I went to Micheal's today, because I really need to start putting together my flower arrangement for my silent auction item for the BTB this year which includes this flower arrangement, picture frame (which I am still shopping around for) and a staging gift certificate. I LOVE these colors together seriously now all I want to do is get this all done RIGHT NOW! haha - Okay, so check these colors out!!!!!! Ouwwwwwwwwwwww



It doesn't look like much yet, but just wait! How can you tell I love what I do right. I just get way to excited when it comes to being creative, that's why I think I have so much energy to do what I have to do ....cause I absolutely love what I do. And I have an amazing family that love me so much :) Anyway...let's look at these items a little more closely so you can see how pretty it really is!!!!




Can't wait to put it all together. I will show you what it looks like when I am done. Just to fill you in tho in case your aren't sure what I am talking about when I say "Black Tie Bingo". It is our event that our Rotary Club committee members put on in Red Deer (http://www.clubrunner.ca). HUGE event for our city! Wait till I show you what the night looks like because I am decorating the whole place and OMG it is going to be so pretty, I get goosebumps just having the vision of how it will all look!! YAY! You are gonna love it, I betcha!

Also just wanted to say, I was at the dollar store today, and bought a few bags of rocks that I use for some of my flower arrangements, $1 a bag!!!! Can't get better then that my friends! They have tons of colors and styles, I bought a few white ones to use for the flowers I am making to use on the stage beside the podium!!! Pictures and decor will be shared don't worry, I can't wait to make those bad boys!!




No comments:

Post a Comment