Friday 16 November 2012

Journal anyone???

As much as I know I need to journal more (as its benefits are indescribable) I have always found an excuse to not keep up with it. I didn't know what to write and I didn't want to just always complain when I wrote (as that is what I found myself writing). So it just wasn't happening.

Well my mom bought me this journal and I am hooked! It tells you a small stores and a few quotes and scriptures to help open your heart and help you to write about being grateful no matter what mountain you seem to be climbing. You can always find the greatness in yourself if you just open your eyes.

I read a story the other day about carrying a sack on your back with all your negative thoughts and your past. On your front carry all that you are grateful for! Cut a hole in the sack so the past gets left behind and your greatness leads your front and keeps pushing you forward on your path!

The more you let go and accept what is coming your way the more empowered you will start to feel. I really believe that we all have the power to be great we just have to find the strength and courage in ourselves to love ourselves that much!

No comments:

Post a Comment